Invesmtent powder formula for lost wax casting of high melting point metal and alloy
How to make precision casting powder
The invention belongs to the field of precision casting, and mainly relates to a lost wax casting material for high melting point metals and alloys such as precious metal jewelry, handicrafts and stainless steel parts. Precision Casting Powder is a special type of lost wax casting material. It was originally used for the casting of dental molds and precious metal such as platinum, K gold and silver, and the casting of craft jewelry. Later, it was also extended to the casting of stainless steel and various alloy precision parts.
Precision cast powders are usually classified into gypsum cast powder and platinum cast powder depending on the composition and use. Gypsum powder contains a certain amount of gypsum, and gypsum is thermally decomposed between 1200 and 130 (TC loses strength, so it can only be used for casting of low melting point metals or alloys such as K gold, silver, copper; platinum The main component of the cast powder is SiO 2 , so it has good strength and can withstand high temperature. It is suitable for precision casting of high melting point metals or alloys such as platinum, rhodium and stainless steel.
Due to the demanding quality requirements of precision cast powder, its preparation technology has been monopolized by a few large foreign companies. The medium and high-grade precision cast powders on the domestic market are almost all from foreign manufacturers. Moreover, from the information that has been published in the country, there are few research reports (documents and patents) on precision casting powder.Therefore, it aims to provide a precision cast powder which is stable in performance, low in cost, and suitable for high melting point.
In order to achieve the above object, the technical solution of the present invention is as following:
antifoaming agent 0.1~1%, dispersing agent 0.05~0.1%, high temperature stabilizer 1~4%, coagulant 0.1~ 1%
（1）Require quartz powder,cristobalite and fused silica SiO2>99.5% and need spherical particle.
2) Antifoaming agent: The defoaming agent of the present invention is SN-DEFOAMER 14HP manufactured by SANNOPCO Co., Ltd., Japan.
(3) Dispersing agent: The dispersing agent of the present invention uses citric acid.
(4) High temperature stabilizer: The high temperature stabilizer of the present invention uses zirconia.
5) Coagulant: The coagulant of the present invention uses potassium sulfate. The antifoaming agent, dispersing agent, high temperature stabilizer and coagulant are all in the form of powder and pass through a 100 mesh sieve
6) Liquid binder: The liquid binder used in the present invention is liquid aluminum dihydrogen phosphate, which is separately bottled and used in combination with precision casting powder (mixed powder). The amount of addition depends on the amount of water added during actual operation, and the ratio of water to water is 1:18~20