Fused silica is a kind of inorganic non-metallic material which is made of natural quartz, which is smelted by high temperature, cooled amorphous silicon dioxide as the main raw material, and processed by a unique process. The product has high purity, low thermal expansion coefficient, low internal stress, high moisture resistance, low radioactivity, etc., and has a very low coefficient of linear expansion; good electromagnetic radiation, chemical resistance and other stable chemical properties. It is widely used in optical glass, electronic packaging, and electrical because of its reasonable orderly and controllable particle size distribution, excellent physical properties, high chemical stability, unique optical properties, and reasonable and controllable particle size distribution. Insulation, high-grade electrical insulation, paints, silicone rubber, high-grade ceramics, paints, precision casting, silicone rubber, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, electronic components and ultra-large-scale integrated circuits, mobile communications, laptops, aerospace and other production areas.
Advantages of fused silica powder:
1. Very low expansion coefficient, low viscosity and high fluidity, can achieve high addition amount or filling amount, thus achieving good dimensional stability and reducing warpage;
2. Provide better MSL performance and meet the flame retardant requirements of green EMC formulation design;
3. Very low ion content, superior high temperature and high humidity storage performance and service life, and reduced packaging product failure;
4. Low viscosity and high fluidity save process time, improve production efficiency and reduce production cost;
5. High purity, very low dielectric constant (Dk) and consumption factor (Df), can be used to make composite materials with high frequency and high speed and low signal loss applications.