1. Silica powder is a neutral inorganic filler with very stable physical and chemical properties, which does not contain water of crystallization, and does not participate in curing reaction, and does not affect the reaction mechanism.
2, all kinds of resins have good infiltration, adsorption, easy to mix, no agglomeration.
3. Silica powder has reasonable particle size distribution, strong compactness, high hardness and good wear resistance, which can greatly improve the tensile, compressive, impact strength and wear resistance of the solidified products, and increase the impact wear resistance by 0.5 -- 2.5 times.
4, can increase the thermal conductivity, change the viscosity and increase the flame retardant performance.
5. It can reduce the exothermic peak temperature of epoxy resin curing reaction, reduce the linear expansion coefficient and shrinkage rate of cured products, so as to eliminate internal stress and prevent cracking.
6. Due to the fine particle size and reasonable distribution of silica powder, it can effectively reduce and eliminate precipitation and stratification.
7. Silica powder is pure in quality, low in impurity content, and stable in physicochemical properties, so that the cured products have good insulation performance and anti-arc performance.
8. The chemical composition of silica powder is silicon dioxide (SiO2), which is an inert material, and cannot react with most acids and alkalis. Silica powder is evenly distributed and covered on the surface of objects, and has strong corrosion resistance, and its cavitation resistance is improved by 3-16 times.
9. Silica powder, small packing density: one between 0.2 and 0.8, one between 1.0 and 2.2.As a polymer filling material, the amount of mineral filling is less than other materials, the loading weight is small, saving the amount of polymer, so the product cost can be reduced.
10. Frost resistance: after 300-500 cycles of rapid freezing, the relative elastic modulus of silica powder is 10-20% lower, while that of ordinary concrete is 30-73% lower after 25-50 cycles.Therefore, the frost resistance of concrete can be improved.
11. Early strength: silica powder concrete shortens the induction period and has the characteristics of early strength.