Fused silica Introduction Fused silica is made of high purity crystal silica by electrically fusing (fusing temperature 1800-2000℃) to amorphous Silicon dioxide , then it was classed to different grades by manual and then specially engineered to granular and powder form. Because fused silica has a very low thermal conductivity and excellent thermal shock resistance, it is used in lots of fields of investment casting,refractory,ceramic,epoxy modling compound,fusion bounded epoxy.
2. Delivery : It is not dangerous goods , can be delivered just as ordinary goods .
Fused silica FAQ
1. Q : Does your company offer free sample ?
A : Yes ,we can offer free sample within 5kg.
2. Q : Does your company accept any factory inspection ?
A : Yes ,we accept customer inspection and third party inspection .
3. Q : Can fused silica replace zircon ?
A : Yes, pretty sure .
4. Q : What's the proportion of fused silica instead of zircon?
A : It is usually 25% and 50% max
5. Q : What’s your MOQ ?
A : 1 Ton , (sample can be as minimum as possible )
6. Q : What’s your delivery time ?
A : Within 15 days after receiving deposit .
7. Q : What’s your export port ?
A : Lianyungang , Qingdao ,Shanghai.